BSD's NEW FREEDOM BARS
Kriss Kyle's new signature Freedom handlebars. The Freedom bars have either a 8.75" or 9" rise and are made from multi-butted post weld heat treated 4130 for maximum strength to weight ratio.
Available in regular 7/8″ or new ‘OS’ 1″ clamp options.
THE NEW BSD TBT SPROCKET
Styled on an old classic, the TBT sprocket is a throwback to the glory days but built for modern riding...
– Fully CNC’d dual thickness sprocket
– Super tough 7075-T6 construction
– 8mm thick at the edges for strength
– Tapers to 6mm at the center to save weight
– Centre hole 24mm, supplied with both 19mm and 22mm top hat washers to fit all cranks
GRIP LIKE A GORILLA ....
With the new BSD Gorilla Grip OS System the stem clamping area diameter is increased from 7/8” (22.2mm) to 1” (25.4mm). This increase in diameter gives 14% more clamping area than on regular 7/8” handlebars, so when you’re nose-diving down a 12 set your bars are less likely to slip…